iTunes 10.2 is out

Professor

iTunes 10.2 is out

What's new in iTunes 10.2

• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.

• Improved Home Sharing. Browse and play from your iTunes libraries with Home Sharing on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.

Message 1 of 4 (827 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: iTunes 10.2 is out

Let me get out of 4.1 first before thinking about 10.2.  I have not updated and probably will not do so until after the release of 4.3 and wait a week or two.  Once I am sure, then it will be updated and by that time I will have my home network setup with the Apple TV(s) and also get the new attachment for the iphone/ipad to stream all from the iphone.  But I did download 10.2 and I can say it loads faster than before and that is an improvement. 

Message 2 of 4 (821 Views)
Master

Sheik HF1 wrote:

Let me get out of 4.1 first before thinking about 10.2.  I have not updated and probably will not do so until after the release of 4.3 and wait a week or two.  Once I am sure, then it will be updated and by that time I will have my home network setup with the Apple TV(s) and also get the new attachment for the iphone/ipad to stream all from the iphone.  But I did download 10.2 and I can say it loads faster than before and that is an improvement. 

Here is some money saving adviceSmiley Tongue

Skip the new attachment for the iPhone/iPad to stream.  As a new owner of AppleTV, using AirTunes, you do not need it unless you are going to another TV.  Just picked up my ATV last week and that and netflix is great.  The streaming of media from a computer, any idevice, or even MobileMe is very nice.  I would also like to submit a vote for the Home Sharing feature now found across most/all of Apple's products.  There may be a lot of people staying in next Friday to playSmiley Tongue

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 3 of 4 (764 Views)
Expert

Smiley Wink
youngjm wrote:

Sheik HF1 wrote:

Here is some money saving adviceSmiley Tongue

Skip the new attachment for the iPhone/iPad to stream.  As a new owner of AppleTV, using AirTunes, you do not need it unless you are going to another TV.  Just picked up my ATV last week and that and netflix is great.  The streaming of media from a computer, any idevice, or even MobileMe is very nice.  I would also like to submit a vote for the Home Sharing feature now found across most/all of Apple's products.  There may be a lot of people staying in next Friday to playSmiley Tongue

The new attachment is basically for my travels not for the home and ATV.  I plan to get the iPad (not for personal use but for work Purposes) use it and connect via internet for presentation as I use Paralells for a VM on the MacBook Pro.  I am taking my work to the next step and the less weight I cary when I am on a business trip the better.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4 (740 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.