my iphone will not come on at all

Message 1 of 6 (1,826 Views)
Contributor

Re: Live chat

help
Message 2 of 6 (1,825 Views)
Former Community Manager

Hi - can you give us a bit more information about this? Did it just turn off and won't turn on anymore? Did you update your phone?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6 (1,804 Views)
Professor

hold the power button and home button for 10 seconds this will reboot the iphone.  my 4S did this today so i had to hold both buttons and it rebooted and came back on.

Message 4 of 6 (1,796 Views)
Voyager

Re: iPhone won't turn on

My 4S has locked up on me 3 times since I got it last week. Always at the worst time too.
Message 5 of 6 (1,780 Views)
Master

Re: iPhone won't turn on

Shaft! wrote:
My 4S has locked up on me 3 times since I got it last week. Always at the worst time too.

In the future you should start a new thread for your issue.  If you are having problems and it sounds like hardware, you need to contact Apple.  Make an appointment with the Genius bar.  www.apple.com/retail

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 6 of 6 (1,735 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.