Re: Live chat

2 of 6 (1,776 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 7:42:47 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hi - can you give us a bit more information about this? Did it just turn off and won't turn on anymore? Did you update your phone?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi - can you give us a bit more information about this? Did it just turn off and won't turn on anymore? Did you update your phone?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 6 (1,755 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 8:06:42 PM
(0)
Professor

hold the power button and home button for 10 seconds this will reboot the iphone.  my 4S did this today so i had to hold both buttons and it rebooted and came back on.

hold the power button and home button for 10 seconds this will reboot the iphone.  my 4S did this today so i had to hold both buttons and it rebooted and came back on.

hello!!!

4 of 6 (1,747 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 9:24:10 PM
(0)
Voyager
My 4S has locked up on me 3 times since I got it last week. Always at the worst time too.
My 4S has locked up on me 3 times since I got it last week. Always at the worst time too.

Re: iPhone won't turn on

5 of 6 (1,731 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 5:42:35 PM
(0)
Master

Shaft! wrote:

In the future you should start a new thread for your issue.  If you are having problems and it sounds like hardware, you need to contact Apple.  Make an appointment with the Genius bar.  www.apple.com/retail

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Shaft! wrote:

In the future you should start a new thread for your issue.  If you are having problems and it sounds like hardware, you need to contact Apple.  Make an appointment with the Genius bar.  www.apple.com/retail

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: iPhone won't turn on

6 of 6 (1,686 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments