Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 30, 2011
6:42:10 PM
View profile
iPhone tips and tricks
I got my iPhone 4s on release day I'm new to AT&T and this is my very first iPhone so I wanted to know if anyone has secret tips or tricks to make it more efficient or cool little things that newbies wont know
I got my iPhone 4s on release day I'm new to AT&T and this is my very first iPhone so I wanted to know if anyone has secret tips or tricks to make it more efficient or cool little things that newbies wont know

iPhone tips and tricks

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2011 7:23:53 PM
(0)
Professor

hold the power button  and press the home key to take a screen  shot.

hold the power button  and press the home key to take a screen  shot.

hello!!!

Re: iPhone tips and tricks

2 of 7 (1,374 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2011 9:33:30 PM
(0)
Professor

3 of 7 (1,303 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 5:01:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Here's a list of all 200 new features. You may need to google (er, BING) them to find out how to use/enable some of them. Like the built-in emoji keyboard (neat!) or custom vibration patterns (also neat)
Here's a list of all 200 new features. You may need to google (er, BING) them to find out how to use/enable some of them. Like the built-in emoji keyboard (neat!) or custom vibration patterns (also neat)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (1,187 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 7:57:19 PM
(0)
Tutor
Power button + Home Key screenshot feature is really nice! If you pay bills on your iPhone like I do, it's easy to keep a copy of the receipt.
Power button + Home Key screenshot feature is really nice! If you pay bills on your iPhone like I do, it's easy to keep a copy of the receipt.

5 of 7 (1,071 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 9:52:55 AM
(0)
Tutor

goofin around with siri ....i found if you put address info for any one in contact list...take me to so so house it will give you directions to them..

**Also if you say to siri so so is my boy friend or ect.  she will ask ! do you want me to remember this ...and she will ! try it!

then say to her who is my boy friend ,sister ect ..she will bring up the contact for that person..

goofin around with siri ....i found if you put address info for any one in contact list...take me to so so house it will give you directions to them..

**Also if you say to siri so so is my boy friend or ect.  she will ask ! do you want me to remember this ...and she will ! try it!

then say to her who is my boy friend ,sister ect ..she will bring up the contact for that person..

6 of 7 (951 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 3:03:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I use the copy and paste feature all the time. That's how I'm able to quote on this Forum. Smiley Wink

The voice control feature is cool. Hold down the home button for about three seconds and say a command, although this is probably much like Siri already is.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I use the copy and paste feature all the time. That's how I'm able to quote on this Forum. Smiley Wink

The voice control feature is cool. Hold down the home button for about three seconds and say a command, although this is probably much like Siri already is.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 7 (910 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments