iPhone/iPod Genres Problem

Contributor

iPhone/iPod Genres Problem

I have an iPhone4 and currently am experience a problem with the iPod feature.  I have a number of Genres set up and for the first time played through and entire Genre.  Now when I go back into that Genre to replay everything it displays "No Music".  Keep in mind that the music is there and I can play the songs independently.  However the phone will not let me play all albums in that Genre.  I've resync the phone to my laptop and still the problem exist.  I've turned my phone on and off and still no help..  Any suggestions????

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: iPhone/iPod Genres Problem

jmsx2 wrote:

I have an iPhone4 and currently am experience a problem with the iPod feature.  I have a number of Genres set up and for the first time played through and entire Genre.  Now when I go back into that Genre to replay everything it displays "No Music".  Keep in mind that the music is there and I can play the songs independently.  However the phone will not let me play all albums in that Genre.  I've resync the phone to my laptop and still the problem exist.  I've turned my phone on and off and still no help..  Any suggestions????

I would uncheck the music in itunes, sync then re-check the music then sync again.

Not sure what is going on.  You may want to check out Apple's discussion forums on this one?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support