Wireless Forums

Posted May 7, 2012
3:54:00 PM
iPhone Hotspot
How do I set my iPhone up as a hotspot? When I click the set up button, I'm directed to www.att.com/mywireless. Once there, I don't see what to do. Thanks
How do I set my iPhone up as a hotspot? When I click the set up button, I'm directed to www.att.com/mywireless. Once there, I don't see what to do. Thanks

iPhone Hotspot

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2012 3:59:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by oz_1 on May 7, 2012 at 4:02:54 PM

JiminSTLouis wrote:

You will have to pay for that option warning if you are on unlimited the minute you sign up for hotspot you lose unlimited. Just checked its an additional 20.00 a month.

JiminSTLouis wrote:

You will have to pay for that option warning if you are on unlimited the minute you sign up for hotspot you lose unlimited. Just checked its an additional 20.00 a month.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: iPhone Hotspot

[ Edited ]
2 of 5 (959 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2012 4:32:02 PM
(0)
Professor
You have to sign up for the 5GB DataPro plan with Tethering for $50 per month to get the hotspot function to work.
You have to sign up for the 5GB DataPro plan with Tethering for $50 per month to get the hotspot function to work.

3 of 5 (944 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
May 7, 2012 6:36:33 PM
(0)
Guru
Thanks for the replies. I think I will pass since this is an additional cost.

4 of 5 (932 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2012 12:38:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

JiminSTLouis wrote:

Thats what steered me clear of it.

JiminSTLouis wrote:

Thats what steered me clear of it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (901 Views)