iPhone 4s/white/16g off backorder - but how long till they ship it?

iPhone 4s/white/16g off backorder - but how long till they ship it?

My order just came off backorder lastnight but still doesnt say that it shipped.  Does anyone have any info on how long it took for the phone to ship once the backorder status came off?  I know they ship overnight, so once its shipped it will be here, but how long till they actually ship it? 

Message 1 of 11 (3,236 Views)

Re: iPhone 4s/white/16g off backorder - but how long till they ship it?

When did you place your order?

Message 2 of 11 (3,141 Views)
Tutor

I preordered my device on the 7th and my status of White Iphone 4s is still showing backorder.  I really hope i get my device soon. its becoming aggravating.

Message 3 of 11 (3,129 Views)
Tutor

its a 16gb white iPhone 4s by the way. I called att this morning and they didn't give me a time frame. No good
Message 4 of 11 (3,126 Views)

same here... mine still says backordered... I'm really getting pi-ssed now since there are people ordering the same phone on the 9th and 10th that are off backorder.....

Message 5 of 11 (3,124 Views)
Tutor

I brought the same thing u mentioned to an ATT rep and they had no comment. I just don't understand why people who ordered later on are off backorder??
Message 6 of 11 (3,115 Views)
Contributor

I placed my order(blk 16G) in AT&T store on 10/7. Came off of backorder yesterday afternoon. Shipped this evening. Due to be delivered 10/27.

Message 7 of 11 (2,980 Views)
Teacher

on the phone with att now. hoping i get some answers ( hopes are too high) &amp; ofcourse its in effin " backorder" how come ppl that ordered after me are getting theirs i asked ( ofcourse she couldnt answer why ) ugh so mad. <br><br>not a happy camper.<br>
Message 8 of 11 (2,952 Views)
Contributor

I ordered 2 iPhones 4s, a white 16gb and a white 32 gb on 10/10 at around 10 PM (lol weird, huh? Smiley Tongue) Well I had been waiting and waiting for them to AT LEAST get off back order, and I plotted many time to just cancel it and just go get on at the store. It just happened that yesterday, 10/26 they got off of back order and I was extremely happy! It was one step closer. And well today, 10/27, the white iphone 32gb shipped , and my white iphone16gb didn't yet. Smiley Sad That ruined my day... And the thing that puzzled me when I was reading through these forums, I read that another person who ordered the SAME iphone(white iphone 16gb) on the 13th, their phone was already being shipped to them! REALLY?!??! :/ You could of at least shipped them together....pfft.

Message 9 of 11 (2,442 Views)
Teacher

ha ha!i orderd 32gb white 4s on8th around 12 its still in processing stage since wednesday atleast u got one oh them enjoy it:-)
Message 10 of 11 (2,217 Views)
Professor

it is hard to say when it will ship to you. you might just wake up in the morning  and have a email with tracking. your in the same boat  with other  customers. back ordder off back order,but no shipping time frame. good luck

got my 4S from the apple store 10/15/11,it was the black 16Gb model it was defective one week later back at apple getting a 4S  white Iphone as a replacement.

wish you luck and your new 4S arrives soon.

Message 11 of 11 (1,300 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.