Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 1, 2011
10:17:13 AM
View profile
iPhone 4s Issues.......

I pre-ordered my 4s the first day that you were able to. Signed a new 2 year contract and still had to wait two weeks for ATT to ship it to me after the release date. Setup went smooth as it’s hard to screw that up when it’s automatic (for the most part). But from time to time the 4s is probably the worst phone I’ve ever had. Siri rarely works even when on 3G and full bars. I have to turn the 4s Wi-Fi off in order to get a clear signal my house. And it does not seem to be any “faster” than the 4 that I upgraded from. Is anyone else having any of these or other issues? I’ve actually thought about taking the phone and giving it back to the ATT store for another (probably Android) phone.

I pre-ordered my 4s the first day that you were able to. Signed a new 2 year contract and still had to wait two weeks for ATT to ship it to me after the release date. Setup went smooth as it’s hard to screw that up when it’s automatic (for the most part). But from time to time the 4s is probably the worst phone I’ve ever had. Siri rarely works even when on 3G and full bars. I have to turn the 4s Wi-Fi off in order to get a clear signal my house. And it does not seem to be any “faster” than the 4 that I upgraded from. Is anyone else having any of these or other issues? I’ve actually thought about taking the phone and giving it back to the ATT store for another (probably Android) phone.

iPhone 4s Issues.......

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2011 1:28:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Have you thought about exchanging the iPhone? Maybe you have a dud. I know people here are mostly satisfied with their 4S's and love using Siri.

I have an iPhone 3GS and an Android phone. If people ask me which one I like to use better, I would say my Android phone. If I had an iPhone 4, my decision might be a little tougher to decide, but I plan on being an Android user for a long time.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Have you thought about exchanging the iPhone? Maybe you have a dud. I know people here are mostly satisfied with their 4S's and love using Siri.

I have an iPhone 3GS and an Android phone. If people ask me which one I like to use better, I would say my Android phone. If I had an iPhone 4, my decision might be a little tougher to decide, but I plan on being an Android user for a long time.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: iPhone 4s Issues.......

2 of 6 (501 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2011 2:21:11 PM
(0)
Professor

yes do a Exchange. i had a defective 4s i took it back to apple. then i resevred one  on apple website for the next day, i showed up and did a exchange it works good now.

yes do a Exchange. i had a defective 4s i took it back to apple. then i resevred one  on apple website for the next day, i showed up and did a exchange it works good now.

hello!!!

3 of 6 (483 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2011 9:28:49 PM
(0)
Contributor
Why is it that NO ONE from AT&T will answer my questions about my recent upgrade to the iPhone 4S? I have been lied to on Two separate occasions and they next step is for me to terminate my contract for FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! I need someone to contact me!
Why is it that NO ONE from AT&T will answer my questions about my recent upgrade to the iPhone 4S? I have been lied to on Two separate occasions and they next step is for me to terminate my contract for FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! I need someone to contact me!

4 of 6 (453 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2011 4:51:54 AM
(0)
Guru

Not going to happen here. This is a user to user forum. You might try a private message to Jam (community manager) to see if she can do anything for you.

EricB768 wrote:

Not going to happen here. This is a user to user forum. You might try a private message to Jam (community manager) to see if she can do anything for you.

EricB768 wrote:

5 of 6 (428 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2011 12:40:02 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by BadBadLeroyBrown on Dec 2, 2011 at 12:40:27 PM

First, as others have pointed out, this is a user-to-user forum. This isn't an AT&T CSR-staffed forum.

Second, what is your question? You've made two posts that don't really define what the crux of your problem is. If you don't ask a clear question, we can't give you a clear answer. And good luck terminating your contract for "false advertisement". You can terminate your contract at any time - so long as you pay the ETF.

EricB768 wrote:

First, as others have pointed out, this is a user-to-user forum. This isn't an AT&T CSR-staffed forum.

Second, what is your question? You've made two posts that don't really define what the crux of your problem is. If you don't ask a clear question, we can't give you a clear answer. And good luck terminating your contract for "false advertisement". You can terminate your contract at any time - so long as you pay the ETF.

EricB768 wrote:

[ Edited ]
6 of 6 (388 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments