Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 8, 2011
9:28:14 AM
View profile
iPhone 4S pre-order gave me no option to keep $5 200 msg plan

I upgraded 2 lines to the iphone 4s preorder through store.apple.com yesterday.  One line went fine while the other did not give me the option to retain my current $5 200 msg plan. I chatted with an AT&T person and they said I could select a different plan and then when I called to activate the new device I could ellect to retain my existing plan.  I would like to get this sorted out before AT&T gets all crippled busy again on Oct 14.  Any ideas on how I can get this issue resolved?  While I see my current plan info I can't find any record of the options I chose when placing the phone pre-order on AT&Ts site.

Thanks 

I upgraded 2 lines to the iphone 4s preorder through store.apple.com yesterday.  One line went fine while the other did not give me the option to retain my current $5 200 msg plan. I chatted with an AT&T person and they said I could select a different plan and then when I called to activate the new device I could ellect to retain my existing plan.  I would like to get this sorted out before AT&T gets all crippled busy again on Oct 14.  Any ideas on how I can get this issue resolved?  While I see my current plan info I can't find any record of the options I chose when placing the phone pre-order on AT&Ts site.

Thanks 

iPhone 4S pre-order gave me no option to keep $5 200 msg plan

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2011 10:47:59 PM
(0)
Guru
For you to be able to check is that call care check if the features you have will expire or not.
For you to be able to check is that call care check if the features you have will expire or not.

Re: iPhone 4S pre-order gave me no option to keep $5 200 msg plan

2 of 2 (357 Views)