Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 22, 2012
4:56:48 PM
iPhone 4S need tips
I need advice and tips on how to do the screen shot everytime I try to do it my phone locks instead of snapping a pic. Also will like advice on how to re organize the icons I have I do hold it down until it toggles but the icons does not go where I want them to go. This is my first iPhone
I need advice and tips on how to do the screen shot everytime I try to do it my phone locks instead of snapping a pic. Also will like advice on how to re organize the icons I have I do hold it down until it toggles but the icons does not go where I want them to go. This is my first iPhone

iPhone 4S need tips

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 22, 2012 5:13:08 PM
(0)
Former Employee
Just press the home button and the power button at the same time. Are you doing something different? For reorganizing icons, I've found the best way to do it is in iTunes when the iPhone is connected to your pc. Whatever you set up in iTunes transfers to the iPhone when you sync.
Just press the home button and the power button at the same time. Are you doing something different? For reorganizing icons, I've found the best way to do it is in iTunes when the iPhone is connected to your pc. Whatever you set up in iTunes transfers to the iPhone when you sync.

Re: iPhone 4S need tips

2 of 7 (651 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 22, 2012 5:52:37 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thanx I realize I can take screen shots when I turn off Siri is there anyway to take screen shots while Siri is active
Thanx I realize I can take screen shots when I turn off Siri is there anyway to take screen shots while Siri is active

3 of 7 (646 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 22, 2012 7:19:44 PM
(0)
Scholar
Try this:

Hold down power
Then Home button
And let go quickly

Press a app till it wobbles
Then just drag till you get
Ur perfect screen!
Try this:

Hold down power
Then Home button
And let go quickly

Press a app till it wobbles
Then just drag till you get
Ur perfect screen!

4 of 7 (632 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2012 9:34:55 AM
(0)
Guru
I didnt get it ur trying to do a screen shot on the phone or take a photo?
I didnt get it ur trying to do a screen shot on the phone or take a photo?

5 of 7 (602 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 24, 2012 1:27:12 AM
(0)
Scholar
Hes trying to take the Screen shot and move the icons on homescreen to where he wants them to be Smiley Wink
Hes trying to take the Screen shot and move the icons on homescreen to where he wants them to be Smiley Wink

6 of 7 (582 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 24, 2012 5:27:47 AM
(0)
Guru

If you are "locking" your screen when attempting to take a screen shot then it sounds like you aren't hitting the buttons at the same time. Just take your time and practice; push the home and power button at the same time. If successful you'll hear the camera "click" and the screen will flash. Then look in your camera roll to find your picture.

As for moving your icons, that will take some practice too. I had a hard time at first but once you move them around and make folders it'll become more easy for you. Or you can do as suggested and move them around in iTunes.

Good luck!

SIMMONSSIMONE92189 wrote:

If you are "locking" your screen when attempting to take a screen shot then it sounds like you aren't hitting the buttons at the same time. Just take your time and practice; push the home and power button at the same time. If successful you'll hear the camera "click" and the screen will flash. Then look in your camera roll to find your picture.

As for moving your icons, that will take some practice too. I had a hard time at first but once you move them around and make folders it'll become more easy for you. Or you can do as suggested and move them around in iTunes.

Good luck!

SIMMONSSIMONE92189 wrote:

7 of 7 (571 Views)