Helpful Links

iPhone 4S is a joke!

iPhone 4S is a joke!

Really! I can't believe anybody who already has an iPhone 4 would waste their money on a 4S just over a few added features. Seriously, I would think twice before getting this phone if you already have a 4.
Message 1 of 21

Re: iPhone 4S is a joke!

co-sign......... I only got it because I was still on my 3GS which was terribly slow...
Message 2 of 21
Professor

Jmdeluca05 wrote:
Really! I can't believe anybody who already has an iPhone 4 would waste their money on a 4S just over a few added features. Seriously, I would think twice before getting this phone if you already have a 4.

Speak for your self. i like it and the features it has on it. Apple can't please everyone!!!   the Iphone is faster and the camera takes better pictures.

Message 3 of 21
Scholar

Jmdeluca05 wrote:

So have you actually used ut? Do you own it?

I ask because I would want it for its much improved camera and Siri although with the economy the way it is I'll probably wait until something happens to my iPhone 4 or the economy improves, whichever happens first.

Message 4 of 21

Sold iPhone 4 for $300 and bought 16GB 4S. Only paid about $20 for new phone after taxes and apple care. Not bad. That's reason one. Reason two is there are better features as mentioned.
Message 5 of 21
Professor

Drelltheman wrote:
Sold iPhone 4 for $300 and bought 16GB 4S. Only paid about $20 for new phone after taxes and apple care. Not bad. That's reason one. Reason two is there are better features as mentioned.

my iphone 4 sold for 250$ on craigslist, soon after i posted it i had 15 emails from people wanting to buy it. i paid 215$ for the 4S with tax so i made 35$ profit. i paid 215$ for the Iphone4 laster year.

Message 6 of 21

How are u guys getting it for the upgrade price if you bought your 4 last year???

Message 7 of 21
Professor

mikelowery wrote:
How are u guys getting up for the upgrade price if you bought your 4 last year???

my wife used my upgrade 2 years ago, and i used hers  a while back i was due for a upgrade in september 22nd so i used it saturday. and she had a upgrade due also she got a white iphone 4. becuase she got my 3gs and ysed that for a year.

so it worked out great for both of us.

Message 8 of 21

Ahhhhhh gotcha.... the ole "use the other line" upgrades lol

Message 9 of 21

Hey,
If your making money on it, then that's a great reason. Just my personal thoughts after trying one that it's not worth wasting an upgrade on or buying one at a discounted price if you already have a 4. Those 2 year contracts are pricey to cancel. Plus, you know there is an iPhone 5 that will be out in the summer of 2012. Siri is a beta and who actually uses their phone as their only camera.

The only thing great about it is the great prices I'm getting on buying 4's.

Anyway, this is just my review.
Message 10 of 21
Professor

Jmdeluca05 wrote:
Hey,
If your making money on it, then that's a great reason. Just my personal thoughts after trying one that it's not worth wasting an upgrade on or buying one at a discounted price if you already have a 4. Those 2 year contracts are pricey to cancel. Plus, you know there is an iPhone 5 that will be out in the summer of 2012. Siri is a beta and who actually uses their phone as their only camera.

The only thing great about it is the great prices I'm getting on buying 4's.

No garantee the Iphone 5 will be out summer of 2012.  its all hear say *APPLE* never said hey we are making a Iphone 5 with a 4.5 inch screen.  it's all hear say...i will believe it when i see it.

Message 11 of 21

That is true, but we all know Apple likes to put out new things quite often. There is a lot of potential to expand on the 4S capabilities.
Message 12 of 21
Professor

Jmdeluca05 wrote:
That is true, but we all know Apple likes to put out new things quite often. There is a lot of potential to expand on the 4S capabilities.

show me a link or something vaild  from apple that states  the iphone 5 is coming next year lol......

Message 13 of 21

and i would think twice before accepting random stranger advice on the internet.
Message 14 of 21

Jmdeluca05 wrote:
Siri is a beta and who actually uses their phone as their only camera.

Thats one of the reasons to upgrade to the 4S is so you dont have to carry another camera or video camera anymore. the quality of the photos and video are very competitive with top cameras. Not to mention 1080p video... thats worth the upgrade right there.

Message 15 of 21
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support