Helpful Links

iPhone 4S 10/15

Teacher

iPhone 4S 10/15

Is there anyone else who ordered on 10/15, and have gotten off backorder yet? I ordered a 16GB White 4S, on the 15th, and am hoping to at least get off backorder by the end of the month. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 20
Tutor

Re: iPhone 4S 10/15

arrrgh. wife's 4s 16 white shipped, but my 4s 32 black is still pending (off backorder)

Message 16 of 20
Professor

21 days ago the iphone 4S was ready for pre order.  now some orders are getting filled and shipped. but some are not.

can't blame AT&T, they can only build them so fast and ship them.

Message 17 of 20
Teacher

I'm still on backorder /sadness

Message 18 of 20
Tutor

Ordered 10/17, got an email a day or two ago telling me I'm still on schedule for 21-28 day shipping after order was placed. Checked site still on backorder. Called 7 stores around me, none in stock, not even 32 or 64gb models. Looks as if I'm in it for the long haul.

Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
Professor

pre order 10/07/11 pretty much everyone is still waiting on the 4S. me  i went to the apple  store 10/15/11 total wait  inline and in store 30 minutes i had a 4S in hand black one,but it was defective next saturday back to apple store after the tech check it out yup defective. resavation for a white one on apple website after 9 pm, sunday back to apple store did a exchange for the white16GB 4S. i was  offer and my 4S was replaced.

i  tryed the pre order could not get order to go though.  apple store had them instock.

Message 20 of 20
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support