iPhone 4 return to apple upgrade and contract reversal question

Teacher

iPhone 4 return to apple upgrade and contract reversal question

I have returned my iPhone 4 to Apple.  Got an email today indicating they have received it and I should get my money refunded to me within 5 business days.  I have gotten a new sim for my old iPhone (picked it up last Friday).  How long does it take for AT&T to reverse my contract and reset my upgrade eligibility?  And do I need anything to initiate this?  I asked the folks at the AT&T store when I reactivated my old phone about this and they said it is as soon as Apple sends them the signal that the phone has been returned, but what wasn't clear is if I need to do anything.  It has been returned to Apple within the 30 days according to Apple and AT&T rules.

Message 1 of 19 (564 Views)
Teacher

Re: iPhone 4 return to apple upgrade and contract reversal question

contract and upgrade eligibility  still has not been reversed. 

Message 16 of 19 (393 Views)
Expert

samven582 wrote:

contract and upgrade eligibility  still has not been reversed. 

not really going ot get help here, this is a peer to peer forum, outside of moderation att has no presence

Message 17 of 19 (391 Views)
Contributor

Long story short, this is happening to me as well. It has been almost a months and AT&T still says my contract still hasn't been reversed.

Anybody got any ideas what I need to do? Best Buy said they did their part and AT&T said this is none of their business.

Very very frustrated wtih AT&T.............

Message 18 of 19 (356 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

they won't reimburse you. you'll have to wait until its reversed for the discount price
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 19 of 19 (352 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.