Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 13, 2011
6:00:50 PM
View profile
iPhone 4/4s battery charging tips.

I'll be recieving my 4s tomorrow and I was wondering what would be best for me to do concerning the battery. I wanna make sure my battery stays in good condition.

1. Should I play with it until I get a notification saying to charge it and the keep it in a fully charged state for an hour or two?
  2. Charge it right out of the box?
  3. *Insert suggestions here

I'll be recieving my 4s tomorrow and I was wondering what would be best for me to do concerning the battery. I wanna make sure my battery stays in good condition.

1. Should I play with it until I get a notification saying to charge it and the keep it in a fully charged state for an hour or two?
  2. Charge it right out of the box?
  3. *Insert suggestions here

iPhone 4/4s battery charging tips.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 6:18:53 PM
(0)
Professor

charge as normal. when you get the 4S turn on the battery percentage meter under general,this will tell how much % is in the battery.charge from there. the manual says cycle the battery drain it down and recharge to cycle it for longer battery life.

General>>>usage scroll down you will see battery usage. then charge as normal or needed.

charge as normal. when you get the 4S turn on the battery percentage meter under general,this will tell how much % is in the battery.charge from there. the manual says cycle the battery drain it down and recharge to cycle it for longer battery life.

General>>>usage scroll down you will see battery usage. then charge as normal or needed.

hello!!!

Re: iPhone 4/4s battery charging tips.

2 of 2 (2,455 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments