iPhone 3g s - APN Settings

Contributor

iPhone 3g s - APN Settings

I have full service on my phone voice, text and broadband - I would like to use my att service with the Voicent software for SMS text messaging, this requires that I use my sim card in a Zoom 3G Mobile Broadband Modem to access my att services.

I need the correct APN setting for my service. Can you please help

I need the following

Dail Number

Username

Password

APN

Message 1 of 3 (6,384 Views)
Professor

Re: iPhone 3g s - APN Settings

I doubt anyone here can give you that information, especially your username and password. This forum consists of customers. There are no ATT customer service reps here providing official customer service.
Message 2 of 3 (6,365 Views)
Guru

Re: iPhone 3g s - APN Settings

[ Edited ]

jrodriguez66 wrote:

I have full service on my phone voice, text and broadband - I would like to use my att service with the Voicent software for SMS text messaging, this requires that I use my sim card in a Zoom 3G Mobile Broadband Modem to access my att services.

I need the correct APN setting for my service. Can you please help

I need the following

Dail Number

Username

Password

APN

ATT no longer uses Username/Password fields for their APN's so those are left blank. The APN would be wap.cingular and to my knowledge there is no dial number.

Source: http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/main.jsp?solutionId=35078&t=solutionTab

Message 3 of 3 (6,320 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.