Helpful Links

iPhone 3GS

Teacher

iPhone 3GS

Hey guys I will be a getting a new phone in the next few days and I had a few questions on the iPhone.. 3GS

1. Do you guys recommend it as a first smartphone user?

2. Is it much different from the iPhone 4

3. One thing that I wanted to know is when u press the home button a bunch of icons pop up, can't you make it so that it shows the main wallpaper like a normal phone?

4. Is it hard to text on it ?

5. What are some apps that you recommend (visual mainly)

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Scholar

Re: iPhone 3GS

Yes

Yes

Don't think so

Nope

Angry Bird

Message 2 of 4
Scholar

iceycold wrote:

Hey guys I will be a getting a new phone in the next few days and I had a few questions on the iPhone.. 3GS

1. Do you guys recommend it as a first smartphone user?

2. Is it much different from the iPhone 4

3. One thing that I wanted to know is when u press the home button a bunch of icons pop up, can't you make it so that it shows the main wallpaper like a normal phone?

4. Is it hard to text on it ?

5. What are some apps that you recommend (visual mainly)

Thanks

1Most definately

2Very different, and the 4 is much better from what I've been told.

3No, it took me a week or so to get used to it as well, and about 2 weeks when I had a BB before it.

4Very easy, and is the best phone i've ever had for texting. I am pretty quick on any phone, but this is one of my favorites.

5 College FB, Pandora, and then search and there are many free apps out there for you to enjoy.

iPhones are the best phone out there on the market today. I have used one for 1.5 years. I am waiting to sell my 3G and buy an i5 when they come out next year. I was gonna buy the i4, but my contract renews in Feb. so I will likely wait for the i5 instead.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Get Photos and Contacts
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support