iPhone 3GS

Teacher

iPhone 3GS

Hey guys I will be a getting a new phone in the next few days and I had a few questions on the iPhone.. 3GS

1. Do you guys recommend it as a first smartphone user?

2. Is it much different from the iPhone 4

3. One thing that I wanted to know is when u press the home button a bunch of icons pop up, can't you make it so that it shows the main wallpaper like a normal phone?

4. Is it hard to text on it ?

5. What are some apps that you recommend (visual mainly)

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (686 Views)
Scholar

Re: iPhone 3GS

Yes

Yes

Don't think so

Nope

Angry Bird

Message 2 of 3 (673 Views)
Scholar

Re: iPhone 3GS

iceycold wrote:

Hey guys I will be a getting a new phone in the next few days and I had a few questions on the iPhone.. 3GS

1. Do you guys recommend it as a first smartphone user?

2. Is it much different from the iPhone 4

3. One thing that I wanted to know is when u press the home button a bunch of icons pop up, can't you make it so that it shows the main wallpaper like a normal phone?

4. Is it hard to text on it ?

5. What are some apps that you recommend (visual mainly)

Thanks

1Most definately

2Very different, and the 4 is much better from what I've been told.

3No, it took me a week or so to get used to it as well, and about 2 weeks when I had a BB before it.

4Very easy, and is the best phone i've ever had for texting. I am pretty quick on any phone, but this is one of my favorites.

5 College FB, Pandora, and then search and there are many free apps out there for you to enjoy.

iPhones are the best phone out there on the market today. I have used one for 1.5 years. I am waiting to sell my 3G and buy an i5 when they come out next year. I was gonna buy the i4, but my contract renews in Feb. so I will likely wait for the i5 instead.

Message 3 of 3 (650 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.