Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 1, 2010
7:30:19 AM
View profile
iPad data invoice request

Can I P L E A S E get an INVOICE each month for my iPad data plan?!?!

The cute email I receive from AT&T does not have the CC number or bank on it so it's practically useless.  I need to submit an invoice for expenses every month and you're making it really difficult.

I received an email about managing your iPad account at att.com/ipad but I can't find anything on that site. I don't know if it's me or the maze of a website you have but I get increasingly frustrated every month.  Why can't AT&T do invoicing like every other company on the planet??

Same goes for my iPhone.  I'd love to get an actual invoice each month even though I have autopay.

The cute email I receive from AT&T does not have the CC number or bank on it so it's practically useless.  I need to submit an invoice for expenses every month and you're making it really difficult.

I received an email about managing your iPad account at att.com/ipad but I can't find anything on that site. I don't know if it's me or the maze of a website you have but I get increasingly frustrated every month.  Why can't AT&T do invoicing like every other company on the planet??

Same goes for my iPhone.  I'd love to get an actual invoice each month even though I have autopay.

iPad data invoice request

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2010 9:15:52 AM
(0)
Expert

oxjox wrote:

you should be able to get the copy of the invoice by going to the online account manager and pulling it that.

oxjox wrote:

you should be able to get the copy of the invoice by going to the online account manager and pulling it that.

Re: iPad data invoice request

2 of 9 (10,340 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2010 2:15:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

http://www.att.com/mywireless is the site you want - it has your invoices.

http://www.att.com/mywireless is the site you want - it has your invoices.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 9 (10,296 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2011 5:11:52 PM
(0)
Contributor
This doesn't work for iPad. You get the following error:
R323: Online account management for Business Accounts is available via Premier. Please click here to register.

If you are attempting to register a new account for 3G MicroCell activation, click here to register.

It just puts you in a loop between this site and Premiere. Need an invoice or some kind of copy of the charges for business expense reporting purposes.
R323: Online account management for Business Accounts is available via Premier. Please click here to register.

If you are attempting to register a new account for 3G MicroCell activation, click here to register.

It just puts you in a loop between this site and Premiere. Need an invoice or some kind of copy of the charges for business expense reporting purposes.

4 of 9 (9,889 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2011 5:39:07 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by Planet-Ed on Jan 4, 2011 at 5:51:50 PM

Use this address to view your iPad Data Account.

https://dcp2.att.com/OEPNDClient/

If you already have data you can use the email address / password on the right side to log in.

If you don't have data you can use the Sign Up For Service button.

There is not a lot of information on the page, so not sure if it will fit your needs or not.  You can show the credit card information used on the account under the Edit User & Payment information page.

Sorry but thats as good as it gets for billing and managing your account.  Thats was its main purpose.  Not to make reimbursements easier.

Use this address to view your iPad Data Account.

https://dcp2.att.com/OEPNDClient/

If you already have data you can use the email address / password on the right side to log in.

If you don't have data you can use the Sign Up For Service button.

There is not a lot of information on the page, so not sure if it will fit your needs or not.  You can show the credit card information used on the account under the Edit User & Payment information page.

Sorry but thats as good as it gets for billing and managing your account.  Thats was its main purpose.  Not to make reimbursements easier.

[ Edited ]
5 of 9 (9,880 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2011 6:51:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

DoubleAgentM wrote:

Do you get an email when you re-up your data for the iPad?  I handle expenses for our company credit cards and I accept the email from AT&T showing the data plan purchased.  My situations may be different from yours though, so YMMV.

DoubleAgentM wrote:

Do you get an email when you re-up your data for the iPad?  I handle expenses for our company credit cards and I accept the email from AT&T showing the data plan purchased.  My situations may be different from yours though, so YMMV.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 9 (9,860 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2011 11:31:00 AM
(0)
Tutor

a more user friendly address for that website is www.att.com/ipadlanding , it redirects to the one above.

I got an email back in November with www.att.com/ipad, but that one is pretty much useless.

Why they can't make the ipad landing page accessible from anywhere on the ATT site is beyond me, I've mentioned it to a couple of different CSRs and they apologize very nicely but never offer to actually try and do anything about it.

Trying to get phone support for the ipad is just about as difficult, I finally got given 1-800-275-2273 this morning, but that's Apple support as a whole and they can't deal with data plan issues, so you get transferred back to the main number and have to go through all the IVR h*ll again.

I wish ATT would spend more time and money on providing easily accessible help than on writing scripts for CSRs that are full of meaningless drivel.

a more user friendly address for that website is www.att.com/ipadlanding , it redirects to the one above.

I got an email back in November with www.att.com/ipad, but that one is pretty much useless.

Why they can't make the ipad landing page accessible from anywhere on the ATT site is beyond me, I've mentioned it to a couple of different CSRs and they apologize very nicely but never offer to actually try and do anything about it.

Trying to get phone support for the ipad is just about as difficult, I finally got given 1-800-275-2273 this morning, but that's Apple support as a whole and they can't deal with data plan issues, so you get transferred back to the main number and have to go through all the IVR h*ll again.

I wish ATT would spend more time and money on providing easily accessible help than on writing scripts for CSRs that are full of meaningless drivel.

7 of 9 (9,752 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2011 1:45:01 PM
(0)
Contributor
Call 1-800-331-0500 When the automated system asks you to enter a phone number, enter your cellular data number (found in settings/general/about) You will then be sent over to the Ipad support team. For an invoice. You must use www.att.com/ipadlanding and use it with your credit card statements.
Call 1-800-331-0500 When the automated system asks you to enter a phone number, enter your cellular data number (found in settings/general/about) You will then be sent over to the Ipad support team. For an invoice. You must use www.att.com/ipadlanding and use it with your credit card statements.

8 of 9 (8,676 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2011 8:51:11 PM
(0)
Scholar

oxjox wrote:

You do realize that this is a user forum. There is no AT&T presence other than some employees who monitor the site.

oxjox wrote:

You do realize that this is a user forum. There is no AT&T presence other than some employees who monitor the site.

9 of 9 (8,652 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments