Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 17, 2010
9:32:36 AM
View profile
iPad Roaming in Canada

I live the the US. I plan to travel to Vancouver, BC, taking a 3G iPad with me. I'm wondering if iPad data plan will work in Canada or not. Has anyone done this? If it won't work there, is there an affordable Canadian prepaid 3G broadband that I can buy and pop it in my iPad when I'm there? And where do I get it from? Thanks much.

I live the the US. I plan to travel to Vancouver, BC, taking a 3G iPad with me. I'm wondering if iPad data plan will work in Canada or not. Has anyone done this? If it won't work there, is there an affordable Canadian prepaid 3G broadband that I can buy and pop it in my iPad when I'm there? And where do I get it from? Thanks much.

iPad Roaming in Canada

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2010 9:51:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I haven't been to Canada for 5-6 years but from what I recall,  you will have a very hard time finding *any* data plan in Canada that is reall affordable. 

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

I haven't been to Canada for 5-6 years but from what I recall,  you will have a very hard time finding *any* data plan in Canada that is reall affordable. 

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: iPad Roaming in Canada

2 of 2 (1,878 Views)