Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 15, 2011
11:38:41 AM
View profile
iOS 4.3.4 Update

What are the new changes/additions with this new update?

-datoad.

What are the new changes/additions with this new update?

-datoad.

Sent from my iPhone 4, powered by iOS 4.3.1.

iOS 4.3.4 Update

11 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(11)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2011 1:22:24 PM
(0)
Professor
Have you searched for an answer to this question? A simple Google search shows multiple results and indicates that it fixes a PDF security vulnerability
Have you searched for an answer to this question? A simple Google search shows multiple results and indicates that it fixes a PDF security vulnerability

Re: iOS 4.3.4 Update

2 of 12 (1,154 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2011 2:04:52 PM
(0)
Master
FYI, when you either download via iTunes and/or Download and update, it provides a list of the changes.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
FYI, when you either download via iTunes and/or Download and update, it provides a list of the changes.

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

3 of 12 (1,140 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2011 5:53:42 PM
(0)
Employee
it fixes the PDF exploit...again? lol
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 12 (1,110 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2011 11:37:01 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by pamelaz on Jul 19, 2011 at 12:03:52 PM

Hey all, is anyone having problems with their Cellular Data network since the latest iOS 4.3.4 update? I go to use the apple "Weather" app to check on the 3g data and I get the following message "Could not activate cellular data network."

I've been in talks with At&t as well as apple and I can't get an answer from anyone.

Please let me know.

Todd {Personal content removed for your safety}

Hey all, is anyone having problems with their Cellular Data network since the latest iOS 4.3.4 update? I go to use the apple "Weather" app to check on the 3g data and I get the following message "Could not activate cellular data network."

I've been in talks with At&t as well as apple and I can't get an answer from anyone.

Please let me know.

Todd {Personal content removed for your safety}

Re: iOS 4.3.4 Update - cellular data network

[ Edited ]
5 of 12 (958 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2011 12:04:08 PM
(0)
Scholar

JFizDaWiz wrote:

I saw the notes, and have Googled info on the patch and it looks like it only contains the PDF fix.  No other hints that other bugs were fixed.

JFizDaWiz wrote:

I saw the notes, and have Googled info on the patch and it looks like it only contains the PDF fix.  No other hints that other bugs were fixed.

6 of 12 (948 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2011 12:37:11 PM
(0)
Scholar

toddrutko wrote:

Have you tried re-booting the phone (turning it off and on)?  Does this happen only in one location?

toddrutko wrote:

Have you tried re-booting the phone (turning it off and on)?  Does this happen only in one location?

7 of 12 (939 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2011 7:10:00 PM
(0)
Former Employee

"it fixes the PDF exploit...again? lol"

It also means it blocks an untethered jailbreak thingy...

"it fixes the PDF exploit...again? lol"

It also means it blocks an untethered jailbreak thingy...

8 of 12 (884 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2011 1:55:25 AM
(0)
Employee
well i mean i thought they fixed that bug 2 updates ago but the bug still worked it seems which is why they needed to patch it again
well i mean i thought they fixed that bug 2 updates ago but the bug still worked it seems which is why they needed to patch it again
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

9 of 12 (772 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2011 4:37:12 AM
(0)
Professor

Different bug, but exploited in a similar manner via a PDF.

Different bug, but exploited in a similar manner via a PDF.

10 of 12 (763 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2011 11:06:37 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same problem...so is my bff.  We rebooted and restored our iphone and have tried everything.  Is this a ATT thing or a iphone thing.

I am having the same problem...so is my bff.  We rebooted and restored our iphone and have tried everything.  Is this a ATT thing or a iphone thing.

11 of 12 (446 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2011 2:22:29 PM
(0)
Master
Start with ATT as you might need new SIMS? If that does not work, go to the Apple store and have them check it out.

Start with ATT as you might need new SIMS? If that does not work, go to the Apple store and have them check it out.

Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

12 of 12 (418 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments