iOS 4.3.4 Update

Scholar

iOS 4.3.4 Update

What are the new changes/additions with this new update?

-datoad.

Message 1 of 12 (1,190 Views)
Professor

Re: iOS 4.3.4 Update

Have you searched for an answer to this question? A simple Google search shows multiple results and indicates that it fixes a PDF security vulnerability
Message 2 of 12 (1,170 Views)
Master

FYI, when you either download via iTunes and/or Download and update, it provides a list of the changes.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 3 of 12 (1,156 Views)
Employee

it fixes the PDF exploit...again? lol
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 12 (1,126 Views)
Contributor

Re: iOS 4.3.4 Update - cellular data network

[ Edited ]

Hey all, is anyone having problems with their Cellular Data network since the latest iOS 4.3.4 update? I go to use the apple "Weather" app to check on the 3g data and I get the following message "Could not activate cellular data network."

I've been in talks with At&t as well as apple and I can't get an answer from anyone.

Please let me know.

Todd {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 5 of 12 (974 Views)
Scholar

JFizDaWiz wrote:
it fixes the PDF exploit...again? lol

I saw the notes, and have Googled info on the patch and it looks like it only contains the PDF fix.  No other hints that other bugs were fixed.

Message 6 of 12 (964 Views)
Scholar

toddrutko wrote:

Hey all, is anyone having problems with their Cellular Data network since the latest iOS 4.3.4 update? I go to use the apple "Weather" app to check on the 3g data and I get the following message "Could not activate cellular data network."

Have you tried re-booting the phone (turning it off and on)?  Does this happen only in one location?

Message 7 of 12 (955 Views)
Former Employee

"it fixes the PDF exploit...again? lol"

It also means it blocks an untethered jailbreak thingy...

Message 8 of 12 (900 Views)
Employee

well i mean i thought they fixed that bug 2 updates ago but the bug still worked it seems which is why they needed to patch it again
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 9 of 12 (788 Views)
Professor

Different bug, but exploited in a similar manner via a PDF.

Message 10 of 12 (779 Views)
Contributor

I am having the same problem...so is my bff.  We rebooted and restored our iphone and have tried everything.  Is this a ATT thing or a iphone thing.

Message 11 of 12 (462 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Start with ATT as you might need new SIMS? If that does not work, go to the Apple store and have them check it out.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 12 of 12 (434 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.