Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 28, 2012
6:59:47 PM
View profile
i phone

hey guys,

my problem is the wife got i phone 4 to replace the 1.hook it up to cumputer it said to update so we did.came back it was froze up.now no nothing.no phone .what shoud we do.can we retype in serial nums.

thats

hey guys,

my problem is the wife got i phone 4 to replace the 1.hook it up to cumputer it said to update so we did.came back it was froze up.now no nothing.no phone .what shoud we do.can we retype in serial nums.

thats

i phone

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 28, 2012 7:26:38 PM
(0)
Professor

Hold the HOME BUTTON and POWER BUTTON for 10 seconds or so this will shut the Iphone down for a hard restart.

turn the Iphone back on and  try update/restore it again.

waltslawn wrote:

hey guys,

thats

Hold the HOME BUTTON and POWER BUTTON for 10 seconds or so this will shut the Iphone down for a hard restart.

turn the Iphone back on and  try update/restore it again.

waltslawn wrote:

hey guys,

thats

hello!!!

Re: i phone

2 of 3 (181 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 29, 2012 3:05:07 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Did graphite's suggestion help?

You should have had to type in the serial number anywhere; iTunes should pick that up automatically.  

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Did graphite's suggestion help?

You should have had to type in the serial number anywhere; iTunes should pick that up automatically.  

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: i phone

3 of 3 (130 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments