Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 9, 2011
1:44:05 PM
View profile
i need help with Samsung i607 BlackJack unlock code

Hello,

I am not a US resident and i already had the phone unlocked but today i formated it without even thinking it will lock it again.Can anyone help me unlock it? could AT&T give me the unlock code ?

Hello,

I am not a US resident and i already had the phone unlocked but today i formated it without even thinking it will lock it again.Can anyone help me unlock it? could AT&T give me the unlock code ?

i need help with Samsung i607 BlackJack unlock code

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2011 2:50:48 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by foxbat121 on Dec 9, 2011 at 2:51:33 PM

Format a phone won't re-lock the phone (I assume you mean SIM unlock). Once unlocked, it is forever unlocked. You're probably having problem with configurations because it will go back to AT&T configurations, especially for data connection. You need to re-configure the phone for whatever carrier you're using,

AT&T typically only give out unlcok code for its post paid customer only.

Format a phone won't re-lock the phone (I assume you mean SIM unlock). Once unlocked, it is forever unlocked. You're probably having problem with configurations because it will go back to AT&T configurations, especially for data connection. You need to re-configure the phone for whatever carrier you're using,

AT&T typically only give out unlcok code for its post paid customer only.

Re: i need help with Samsung i607 BlackJack unlock code

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (753 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments