Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 17, 2012
10:37:57 PM
View profile
i nee help.........

I had an att android it got broke I bought a new one took my old sim card out of my old phone and put it in my new one and it said invalid sim y wont it work

I had an att android it got broke I bought a new one took my old sim card out of my old phone and put it in my new one and it said invalid sim y wont it work

i nee help.........

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 18, 2012 7:42:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hi there!

It seems the SIM card might be defected. You can get a new one free of charge by visiting your nearest AT&T store Smiley Happy

Posted from my iPhone 4S on AT&T, the nation's fastest 4G network.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Hi there!

It seems the SIM card might be defected. You can get a new one free of charge by visiting your nearest AT&T store Smiley Happy

Posted from my iPhone 4S on AT&T, the nation's fastest 4G network.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: i nee help.........

2 of 4 (307 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 18, 2012 7:42:24 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Corporate store, I mean Smiley Tongue
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Corporate store, I mean Smiley Tongue
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 18, 2012 12:49:30 PM
(0)
Professor

Is the new phone an AT&T device? If not it's probably locked to another carrier. If it is an AT&T phone, try taking the SIM out and reinstalling it. Otherwise go to an AT&T store and ask for a new SIM. They'll usually replace it free.

Is the new phone an AT&T device? If not it's probably locked to another carrier. If it is an AT&T phone, try taking the SIM out and reinstalling it. Otherwise go to an AT&T store and ask for a new SIM. They'll usually replace it free.

4 of 4 (286 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments