Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 28, 2011
9:36:24 AM
i keep getting charged for games on my wireless and i dont know how to stop it

i paid for tetris in april but it has been charging me each month since then

can someone tell me how to cancel it

i paid for tetris in april but it has been charging me each month since then

can someone tell me how to cancel it

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2011 9:55:25 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Contact customer service (611 from your cell phone).  State "more options" at the first menu prompt and then "customer service" at each subsequent prompt.  The automated system will connect you with a live representative after a few prompts.  You can review your account history with the agent and request that the monthly subscription/fee be cancelled.  They may also be willing to give you credit for some of the monthly charges - I'd at least ask.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Contact customer service (611 from your cell phone).  State "more options" at the first menu prompt and then "customer service" at each subsequent prompt.  The automated system will connect you with a live representative after a few prompts.  You can review your account history with the agent and request that the monthly subscription/fee be cancelled.  They may also be willing to give you credit for some of the monthly charges - I'd at least ask.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: i keep getting charged for games on my wireless and i dont know how to stop it

2 of 3 (335 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 5:24:11 PM
(0)
Mentor
go to att.com/directbill

you will need to have the phone when you do this as you will be sent a confirmation code through sms that you will need on that website
go to att.com/directbill

you will need to have the phone when you do this as you will be sent a confirmation code through sms that you will need on that website

Re: i keep getting charged for games on my wireless and i dont know how to stop it

3 of 3 (321 Views)