Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 15, 2011
10:31:21 AM
View profile
i got threatened at a att store today that wasnt coporate store
Edited by ShaunMN on Oct 15, 2011 at 11:20:27 AM

i went into the att retailer i asked for the store manangers number or the district managers number he said get the {word filter evasion} out of my store before i knock you out and he got into my face as well i can file an harrasment case but im finding out theres nothing i can do... cant get him fired or anything..... whats the point in living if people have the right to rip you off?

i went into the att retailer i asked for the store manangers number or the district managers number he said get the {word filter evasion} out of my store before i knock you out and he got into my face as well i can file an harrasment case but im finding out theres nothing i can do... cant get him fired or anything..... whats the point in living if people have the right to rip you off?

i got threatened at a att store today that wasnt coporate store

[ Edited ]
13 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(13)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 10:38:41 AM
(0)
Master

For startes, it was wrong but what did you need from a Manager and how did you ask?  Reach out to one of the community managers who can help you further with this.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

For startes, it was wrong but what did you need from a Manager and how did you ask?  Reach out to one of the community managers who can help you further with this.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: i got threatened at a att store today that wasnt coporate store

2 of 14 (1,205 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 10:54:44 AM
(0)
Mentor

How can community managers help? Can you cancel our orders? No. Can you make my phone magically appear in my hands? No. 

How can community managers help? Can you cancel our orders? No. Can you make my phone magically appear in my hands? No. 

3 of 14 (1,178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 11:35:30 AM
(0)
Professor
I love it when people give ther side of a story, and leave a whole lot of info out. Like their contribution to an altercation.
I love it when people give ther side of a story, and leave a whole lot of info out. Like their contribution to an altercation.

4 of 14 (1,122 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 11:36:58 AM
(0)
Scholar

SLIKRICK wrote:

I'm left wondering whether 1) this actually even happened (i'm skeptical ...) and 2) assuming it did, if it was actually a corporate store or some reseller.

SLIKRICK wrote:

I'm left wondering whether 1) this actually even happened (i'm skeptical ...) and 2) assuming it did, if it was actually a corporate store or some reseller.

5 of 14 (1,118 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 11:41:20 AM
(0)
Professor

Kristyjoy wrote:

By that standard, why post here?  No one on this forum can do that either.

Kristyjoy wrote:

By that standard, why post here?  No one on this forum can do that either.

6 of 14 (1,107 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 12:52:12 PM
(0)
Mentor
I'm here as most of the newbies are, to vent my frustrations.

7 of 14 (1,031 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 1:00:46 PM
(0)
Scholar

Kristyjoy wrote:

And that is understandable, albeit it counterproductive for the folks that come here seeking "how do I do this?" advice.

I suggested that they create another category for ordering / delivery / customer service complaints. That way, the folks who want to vent can do so without impeding the folks looking for help with their phones.

Kristyjoy wrote:

And that is understandable, albeit it counterproductive for the folks that come here seeking "how do I do this?" advice.

I suggested that they create another category for ordering / delivery / customer service complaints. That way, the folks who want to vent can do so without impeding the folks looking for help with their phones.

8 of 14 (1,015 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 1:04:00 PM
(0)
Mentor
^ I agree. Seeing as I've been an iPhone owner since day one I'd love to be able to answer questions people have. But right now I'm selfishly here to vent. Perhaps when the dust settles in a month or so I could contribute more positively.
^ I agree. Seeing as I've been an iPhone owner since day one I'd love to be able to answer questions people have. But right now I'm selfishly here to vent. Perhaps when the dust settles in a month or so I could contribute more positively.

9 of 14 (1,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 3:01:07 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hi indigochild23, 

I'm very sorry to hear you had this experience. Will you please send me a private message with your name, phone number, the best time to contact you as well as the address of the store?

I would also appreciate a summary of what led up to this incident. 

Thanks, 

~jam

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi indigochild23, 

I'm very sorry to hear you had this experience. Will you please send me a private message with your name, phone number, the best time to contact you as well as the address of the store?

I would also appreciate a summary of what led up to this incident. 

Thanks, 

~jam

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

10 of 14 (908 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 9:48:12 AM
(0)
Scholar

I'm kinda thinking there is a whole lot to this story you are conveniently not including in your post. I find it impossible to believe that a store employee would react like this to someone simply asking for the managers phone number. So how 'bout fessing up to the full story rather than the "feel sorry for me" version you're giving us here.

I'm kinda thinking there is a whole lot to this story you are conveniently not including in your post. I find it impossible to believe that a store employee would react like this to someone simply asking for the managers phone number. So how 'bout fessing up to the full story rather than the "feel sorry for me" version you're giving us here.

11 of 14 (392 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2011 5:48:30 PM
(0)
Tutor
Not an ounce of belief that this is a fair assessment of the events. You are right, no point in you living because of a supposed rude manager. LOL!!
Not an ounce of belief that this is a fair assessment of the events. You are right, no point in you living because of a supposed rude manager. LOL!!

12 of 14 (308 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2011 9:03:46 PM
(0)
Scholar

I suggest you click on the OPs avatar and you will learn what the full story is.

I suggest you click on the OPs avatar and you will learn what the full story is.

13 of 14 (279 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 6:21:36 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hey all - I'm closing this thread. 

OP has not responded to the ask for additional information (though that door is still open should OP wish to file a complaint). 

--------------

Hey all - I'm closing this thread. 

OP has not responded to the ask for additional information (though that door is still open should OP wish to file a complaint). 

--------------

14 of 14 (250 Views)