Helpful Links

htc tilt 2

Contributor

htc tilt 2

i had a question about the home screen. the other day some little stars popped out kind of like a screen saver. and i was wondering how can i control this.

Message 1 of 7

Re: htc tilt 2

Never experienced that myself, and I'm guessing that's nothing stock, it's probably one of your apps running in the background !

Message 2 of 7
Professor

Yes, that sounds very strange.  I've had my Tilt2 since October, and have never seen anything like you describe.

Were you sober when it happened?

Message 3 of 7
Master

Is it similar to what you see in this picture? If so, they call that "Newton's rings" and it's best to swap it out, or your stuck with them.

Message 4 of 7
Professor

Wow i wonder what would cause that ? (Newtons rings)? That certainly would be irritating especially for a new phone.

Message 5 of 7
Professor

RicoLX wrote:

Wow i wonder what would cause that ? (Newtons rings)? That certainly would be irritating especially for a new phone.

Its a defect or screen damage.  Any new phone that does this should be returned right away.

Message 6 of 7
Professor

Thanks, and i agree Redpoint, that would drive me crazy if i have a new phone and the screen is defected (even the slightest)...

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support