Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 31, 2010
1:44:48 AM
View profile
htc tilt 2

i had a question about the home screen. the other day some little stars popped out kind of like a screen saver. and i was wondering how can i control this.

i had a question about the home screen. the other day some little stars popped out kind of like a screen saver. and i was wondering how can i control this.

htc tilt 2

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2010 8:05:04 AM
(0)
Scholar

Never experienced that myself, and I'm guessing that's nothing stock, it's probably one of your apps running in the background !

Never experienced that myself, and I'm guessing that's nothing stock, it's probably one of your apps running in the background !

Re: htc tilt 2

2 of 7 (2,832 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2010 8:12:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Yes, that sounds very strange.  I've had my Tilt2 since October, and have never seen anything like you describe.

Were you sober when it happened?

Yes, that sounds very strange.  I've had my Tilt2 since October, and have never seen anything like you describe.

Were you sober when it happened?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (2,830 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2010 11:57:59 AM
(0)
Master

Is it similar to what you see in this picture? If so, they call that "Newton's rings" and it's best to swap it out, or your stuck with them.

Is it similar to what you see in this picture? If so, they call that "Newton's rings" and it's best to swap it out, or your stuck with them.

4 of 7 (2,811 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2010 3:29:14 PM
(0)
Professor

Wow i wonder what would cause that ? (Newtons rings)? That certainly would be irritating especially for a new phone.

Wow i wonder what would cause that ? (Newtons rings)? That certainly would be irritating especially for a new phone.

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

5 of 7 (2,695 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2010 5:40:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by redpoint73 on Jun 7, 2010 at 5:54:46 AM

RicoLX wrote:

Its a defect or screen damage.  Any new phone that does this should be returned right away.

RicoLX wrote:

Its a defect or screen damage.  Any new phone that does this should be returned right away.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
6 of 7 (2,599 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2010 6:09:16 PM
(0)
Professor

Thanks, and i agree Redpoint, that would drive me crazy if i have a new phone and the screen is defected (even the slightest)...

Thanks, and i agree Redpoint, that would drive me crazy if i have a new phone and the screen is defected (even the slightest)...

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

7 of 7 (2,499 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments