htc pure phone got stolen. just got the new refurbished one in (sim not provisioned error)

Contributor

htc pure phone got stolen. just got the new refurbished one in (sim not provisioned error)

subject says most. I had my old htc pure stolen and I just got my new one in and its says SIM not provisioned. what do I need to do? can I fix this online. I dont have another phone available untill monday. Id like to have my phone working today ha. -Evan

Message 1 of 2 (665 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: htc pure phone got stolen. just got the new refurbished one in (sim not provisioned error)

xxevan wrote:

Subject says most. I had my old htc pure stolen and I just got my new one in and its says SIM not provisioned. what do I need to do? can I fix this online. I dont have another phone available untill monday. Id like to have my phone working today ha. -Evan

Stop by a local corporate ATTM store http://www.att.com/find-a-store and they can activate the new simcard for you.

Message 2 of 2 (663 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.