Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 27, 2011
10:42:24 PM
View profile
htc Inspire sync issue

when I try to sync my phone... I can get the calendar to work but not contacts... When sync is done I get a warning message.... cannot mount / unmount.. card....     and my calendar is synced but new contacts do not sync with outlook?.. any help would be appreciated!  ty  Don

when I try to sync my phone... I can get the calendar to work but not contacts... When sync is done I get a warning message.... cannot mount / unmount.. card....     and my calendar is synced but new contacts do not sync with outlook?.. any help would be appreciated!  ty  Don

htc Inspire sync issue

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2011 5:52:18 PM
(0)
Tutor

I have the same problem and was told to delete all my contacts and start over. It deleted my contacts from my PC! I had a few saved and got them put in outlook and when I add a new contact to my PC and then sync, it won't add any new contacts even though it changes the last sync time.

I have the same problem and was told to delete all my contacts and start over. It deleted my contacts from my PC! I had a few saved and got them put in outlook and when I add a new contact to my PC and then sync, it won't add any new contacts even though it changes the last sync time.

Re: htc Inspire sync issue

2 of 2 (330 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments