Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 23, 2011
8:44:37 PM
View profile
htc 4g inspire screen will not unlock

Today my HTC 4g Inspire will not unlock the screen when I press the bar and drag...never happened before.  All notifications at the top of the screen (eg, email recieved, signal strength, etc.) are normal but I can't unlock the screen...can only turn phone completely off by removing the battery (otherwise it goes to sleep mode).  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Today my HTC 4g Inspire will not unlock the screen when I press the bar and drag...never happened before.  All notifications at the top of the screen (eg, email recieved, signal strength, etc.) are normal but I can't unlock the screen...can only turn phone completely off by removing the battery (otherwise it goes to sleep mode).  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

htc 4g inspire screen will not unlock

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2011 1:45:33 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by hmiranda99 on Jul 28, 2011 at 1:48:33 PM

I am unable to unlock My HTC Inspire 4G when receiving voice calls 80% of the time. Some days I can drag down the unlock screen, get the Answer/Decline buttons and receive the call with no problem. Some days when the phone rings I am unable to unlock the screen to get the Answer/Decline buttons.

I cannot determine if this is a Hardware or Software problem. Phone is only 2 weeks old and bought new thru Radio Shack.

Any suggestions out there??

Smiley Sad

I am unable to unlock My HTC Inspire 4G when receiving voice calls 80% of the time. Some days I can drag down the unlock screen, get the Answer/Decline buttons and receive the call with no problem. Some days when the phone rings I am unable to unlock the screen to get the Answer/Decline buttons.

I cannot determine if this is a Hardware or Software problem. Phone is only 2 weeks old and bought new thru Radio Shack.

Any suggestions out there??

Smiley Sad

Re: htc 4g inspire screen will not unlock

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (1,103 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments