Posted May 6, 2012
9:37:02 PM
View profile
hp glisten

Not looking to unlock it to use with another phone company. I can not get into the phone because the touch screen had died. need to know if there is another way to get into the phone.                   

Not looking to unlock it to use with another phone company. I can not get into the phone because the touch screen had died. need to know if there is another way to get into the phone.                   

hp glisten

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2012 5:37:11 PM
(0)

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: hp glisten

2 of 2 (1,155 Views)