how to transfer photos from other cellphone to iphone..?

how to transfer photos from other cellphone to iphone..?

how to transfer photos from iphone 3gs to another cellphone..? i want to transfer some of my photos from my samsung corby pro to my iphone 3gs.. is there anyway..? i heard that iphone don't support bluetooth for photos and other stuff.. why not..?
Message 1 of 3 (2,191 Views)
Master

Re: how to transfer photos from other cellphone to iphone..?

pink_khryztal wrote:
how to transfer photos from iphone 3gs to another cellphone..? i want to transfer some of my photos from my samsung corby pro to my iphone 3gs.. is there anyway..? i heard that iphone don't support bluetooth for photos and other stuff.. why not..?

I believe you are correct.  The reason is that Apple did not enable that BT protocol and only they really know why.  Does Samsung have any utitlities to copy photots off?  If so, do that then use iTunes to put the photos onto you new iPhone.  You could also email all the photos off your old phone to the new one?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 3 (2,175 Views)

Re: how to transfer photos from other cellphone to iphone..?

I'll try emailing my photos.. I don't have a laptop yet..
Message 3 of 3 (2,118 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.