Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 17, 2011
3:15:45 PM
View profile
how much is voice activation for the plan i have no for each phone

i have a plan with 3 phones on it..the 80 dollar one with 1400 shared minutes and we were looking into adding another one with this special we got in the mail. you get the samsung solstice ll free when u add another line. my question is..how much extra a month is it for voice activation for that one phone? do you have to have a data plan with it?

i have a plan with 3 phones on it..the 80 dollar one with 1400 shared minutes and we were looking into adding another one with this special we got in the mail. you get the samsung solstice ll free when u add another line. my question is..how much extra a month is it for voice activation for that one phone? do you have to have a data plan with it?

how much is voice activation for the plan i have no for each phone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2011 12:05:16 AM
(0)
Employee
the solstice does not require a data plan and itd be $9.99 a month for the voice services for that line to share your 1400 min plan
the solstice does not require a data plan and itd be $9.99 a month for the voice services for that line to share your 1400 min plan
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: how much is voice activation for the plan i have no for each phone

2 of 2 (78 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments