Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 2, 2012
10:28:06 PM
View profile
how do I know if someone has blocked my calls?

I search the number and it supposed to be a Edge Wireless LLC, a mobile phone provider acquired by at&t in 2008, and I call to that number and rings twice and goes to voice mail, sometimes it rings more but still goes to voice mail. The number I am calling from is not an at&t number. do I supposed to get some kind of recorded message if I am being blocked?

I search the number and it supposed to be a Edge Wireless LLC, a mobile phone provider acquired by at&t in 2008, and I call to that number and rings twice and goes to voice mail, sometimes it rings more but still goes to voice mail. The number I am calling from is not an at&t number. do I supposed to get some kind of recorded message if I am being blocked?

how do I know if someone has blocked my calls?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2012 9:42:41 AM
(0)
Employee

If you are both AT&T customers and the blocker is using AT&T Smart Limits for Wireless, you would receive this message: The AT&T subscriber you are trying to reach is not available at this time.’  If the sender is a non-AT&T subscriber, they will not receive any message back. 

If you are both AT&T customers and the blocker is using AT&T Smart Limits for Wireless, you would receive this message: The AT&T subscriber you are trying to reach is not available at this time.’  If the sender is a non-AT&T subscriber, they will not receive any message back. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: how do I know if someone has blocked my calls?

2 of 2 (5,141 Views)