Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 27, 2009
7:14:49 PM
View profile
how can i view my child's phone records?

2 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2009 3:25:47 PM
(0)
Guru
Depends on which records you're looking to view.  On your full bill, you'd be able to see who they called or messaged, but you won't be able to see the actual content...obviously.  Even with text, the actual content is only stored in the HQ database and requires a subpoena/court order to view. 
Depends on which records you're looking to view.  On your full bill, you'd be able to see who they called or messaged, but you won't be able to see the actual content...obviously.  Even with text, the actual content is only stored in the HQ database and requires a subpoena/court order to view. 

Re: how can i view my child's phone records?

2 of 3 (32,987 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2009 10:10:26 AM
(0)
Scholar
Also, if you are looking for the usage in their current bill cycle you can just click on My Usage in your mywireless account and pull up their current phone records there. Again, as it was stated, it will just say things along the lines of which number was called and when, but that should be good enough.
Also, if you are looking for the usage in their current bill cycle you can just click on My Usage in your mywireless account and pull up their current phone records there. Again, as it was stated, it will just say things along the lines of which number was called and when, but that should be good enough.

Re: how can i view my child's phone records?

3 of 3 (32,830 Views)