how can i get my download

Contributor

how can i get my download

I have a cingular phone and when they changed to at@t but before i could download from my phone and the ringtone would go to my phone ..but the other day i did that and it deducted fron my phone amount but I did not get the download..what do I need to do?
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: how can i get my download

Jimmy Dunn wrote:
I have a cingular phone and when they changed to at@t but before i could download from my phone and the ringtone would go to my phone ..but the other day i did that and it deducted fron my phone amount but I did not get the download..what do I need to do?

Since it has been over 24 hours, go to this website: www.wireless.att.com/db and register your phone.  Then log in.  Then you can get a refund/credit on the ringtone.  Once you get the refund/credit you can try downloading the ringtone again.

QUESTION:
Why hasn't my Ringtone arrived yet?

ANSWER:

Normally, a message sent to your wireless phone should be delivered in a few moments, but occasionally system delays may cause it to take a few minutes longer. If after 30 minutes, you still have not received your Ringtone  please verify the following information:
  1. You are a current AT&T wireless services customer.
  2. You have subscribed to Text Messaging (to receive monophonic Ringtones) or Text Messaging and MEdia Net (to receive polyphonic Ringtones, or Super Tones).
  3. You have a Ringtone- or graphics-capable wireless phone.
  4. If you still are experiencing delays, please Contact Us.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support