Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 14, 2011
4:39:15 PM
View profile
help

ok so i have the LG Xenon. I have full service and i can send and recieved text messages. It has been working fine, but today i can't make or recieve any phone calls. As soo as my phone connects with the other person's line my service bars slowly drop to nothing and the call is dropped (this happens withint 15 seconds). As soon as the call is dropped the service slowly raises back to full bars of service. I already removed the battery and the SIM card and replaced them. This did not work. please help

ok so i have the LG Xenon. I have full service and i can send and recieved text messages. It has been working fine, but today i can't make or recieve any phone calls. As soo as my phone connects with the other person's line my service bars slowly drop to nothing and the call is dropped (this happens withint 15 seconds). As soon as the call is dropped the service slowly raises back to full bars of service. I already removed the battery and the SIM card and replaced them. This did not work. please help

help

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments