Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 27, 2008
5:13:18 PM
help to figure out my error
Hi, Every time I click to Att Communication Manager icon, I got this error window come up: "Diagnotics Alert ! Corruption has been detected in FeatureManagerSetting, back up file hes been loaded" then I hit OK, the alert error window go away, then it opne At&t Communication Manager window and start program. I use version 6.7.24.0
I dont want to see those alert error window anymore. Anybody have idea to help me out? Thank advance for all of the reply. Have a nice day.
Hi, Every time I click to Att Communication Manager icon, I got this error window come up: "Diagnotics Alert ! Corruption has been detected in FeatureManagerSetting, back up file hes been loaded" then I hit OK, the alert error window go away, then it opne At&t Communication Manager window and start program. I use version 6.7.24.0
I dont want to see those alert error window anymore. Anybody have idea to help me out? Thank advance for all of the reply. Have a nice day.

help to figure out my error

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2008 5:43:45 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

mielowes wrote:

Here you are.  Most errors can be found in the answer center at www.wireless.att.com/support.

Error: "Corruption has been detected in feature manager setting, Backup has been loaded"

mielowes wrote:

Here you are.  Most errors can be found in the answer center at www.wireless.att.com/support.

Error: "Corruption has been detected in feature manager setting, Backup has been loaded"

Re: help to figure out my error

2 of 4 (15,544 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2008 7:07:34 PM
(0)
Tutor

I deleted those 2 files, error is still there and crash my system. I have to run system restore then install older version 6.6.10.0. Now error still show up before go to version 6.6.10.0. Can you give me other shot? Thank you very much for your quick reply, and I appreciate your help a lot.

I deleted those 2 files, error is still there and crash my system. I have to run system restore then install older version 6.6.10.0. Now error still show up before go to version 6.6.10.0. Can you give me other shot? Thank you very much for your quick reply, and I appreciate your help a lot.

3 of 4 (15,526 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2008 9:31:28 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by Luckey on Apr 27, 2008 at 9:38:36 PM

mielowes wrote:

The feature files are self healing XML files.  If you delete them Communication Manager should be able to rebuild them automatically.  Also, deleting them shouldn't have caused your system to crash.  I would suggest downloading a the latest XML Parser from Microsoft.

Message Edited by Luckey on 04-27-2008 09:38:36 PM

mielowes wrote:

The feature files are self healing XML files.  If you delete them Communication Manager should be able to rebuild them automatically.  Also, deleting them shouldn't have caused your system to crash.  I would suggest downloading a the latest XML Parser from Microsoft.

Message Edited by Luckey on 04-27-2008 09:38:36 PM

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (15,496 Views)