Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 3, 2011
5:28:28 PM
View profile
help please
Edited by rudeboy_fsk on Nov 3, 2011 at 5:37:23 PM

me as a gift from the United State.s legally in Turkey from the good I want to use iphone 4g. Please help.

me as a gift from the United State.s legally in Turkey from the good I want to use iphone 4g. Please help.

help please

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 5:37:20 PM
(0)
Professor

Wont work  AT&T or apple will NOT unlock the iphone 4. you have to find a unlocked iphone to work with the cell Provider in your  country.

Wont work  AT&T or apple will NOT unlock the iphone 4. you have to find a unlocked iphone to work with the cell Provider in your  country.

hello!!!

Re: help please

2 of 5 (149 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 5:39:28 PM
(0)
Contributor

How so? Can you explain?

How so? Can you explain?

3 of 5 (147 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 6:18:35 PM
(0)
Professor

rudeboy_fsk wrote:

How so? Can you explain?

if your out side  of the United states the iphone locked to AT&T or sprint or  Verizon will not work from my understanding. you have to find a unlocked iphone.

rudeboy_fsk wrote:

How so? Can you explain?

if your out side  of the United states the iphone locked to AT&T or sprint or  Verizon will not work from my understanding. you have to find a unlocked iphone.

hello!!!

4 of 5 (132 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 7:53:03 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by MesterSteve on Nov 3, 2011 at 7:54:08 PM

graphite07 wrote:

rudeboy_fsk wrote:

How so? Can you explain?

I believe Apple is selling unlocked versions of the iPhone 4S for retail price. If you are eligible for Upgrade Pricing, you would be unable to use it.

Price for the Unlocked iPhone 4S is as follows:

16GB - $649

32GB - $749

64GB - $849

graphite07 wrote:

rudeboy_fsk wrote:

How so? Can you explain?

I believe Apple is selling unlocked versions of the iPhone 4S for retail price. If you are eligible for Upgrade Pricing, you would be unable to use it.

Price for the Unlocked iPhone 4S is as follows:

16GB - $649

32GB - $749

64GB - $849

[ Edited ]
5 of 5 (114 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments