Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 22, 2012
12:44:26 PM
View profile
harassment by GoPhone?

An AT&T wireless caller has been bothering me for a couple of months. I believe that they are using a GoPhone or prepaid phone to hide their identity. Is there a way to know if the cell number is in fact a GoPhone or a prepaid phone??

An AT&T wireless caller has been bothering me for a couple of months. I believe that they are using a GoPhone or prepaid phone to hide their identity. Is there a way to know if the cell number is in fact a GoPhone or a prepaid phone??

harassment by GoPhone?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 24, 2012 7:42:14 AM
(0)
Expert

Lynn000 wrote:

there are numerous revers lookup sites that you can plug a number in and get general information on, but to get more public information you have to pay for it. No carrier will release personal information to the normal paying public, it requires authorization fromthe proper authorities

Lynn000 wrote:

there are numerous revers lookup sites that you can plug a number in and get general information on, but to get more public information you have to pay for it. No carrier will release personal information to the normal paying public, it requires authorization fromthe proper authorities

Re: harassment by GoPhone?

2 of 3 (258 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 24, 2012 8:22:50 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by BINMAM on Feb 24, 2012 at 8:23:55 AM

Been Verified has a nice background check app that can tell you who the cell provider is.

Phone look ups are free and you get one free full background check per month.

Been Verified has a nice background check app that can tell you who the cell provider is.

Phone look ups are free and you get one free full background check per month.

Re: harassment by GoPhone?

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (254 Views)