Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 23, 2011
2:49:20 PM
View profile
good bye att, transistion has been a nightmare

well att this has been fun, but alas i am throwing in the white flag and going to your competitor.... this transition has been a complete and utter night mare... i dont wish any of it on anyone... my second phone on my account has transitioned and my primary has been pushed out until may 13.... so verizon here i come..... thanks again goodbye and good luck...

well att this has been fun, but alas i am throwing in the white flag and going to your competitor.... this transition has been a complete and utter night mare... i dont wish any of it on anyone... my second phone on my account has transitioned and my primary has been pushed out until may 13.... so verizon here i come..... thanks again goodbye and good luck...

good bye att, transistion has been a nightmare

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 11:42:36 AM
(0)
Scholar

At least you can go back... I can't because my number has been blocked from being a Verizon number again.

At least you can go back... I can't because my number has been blocked from being a Verizon number again.

Re: good bye att, transistion has been a nightmare

2 of 6 (235 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 3:34:48 PM
(0)
Master
I am also going back to Verizon. Porting the number this week. Having only GPRS (voice) or EDGE (2G) only in most of my CMA wasn't what I had before. Big FAIL on AT&T's part.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
I am also going back to Verizon. Porting the number this week. Having only GPRS (voice) or EDGE (2G) only in most of my CMA wasn't what I had before. Big FAIL on AT&T's part.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

3 of 6 (218 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 8:35:11 PM
(0)
Teacher

We apologize for your poor experience and thank you for allowing us to be your wireless provider for as long as we were!

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

We apologize for your poor experience and thank you for allowing us to be your wireless provider for as long as we were!

4 of 6 (196 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 3:57:52 AM
(0)
Master
Thank you missanna for your kind words. Should it be approved, I hope that the customers caught in the merger of T-Mobile to AT&T have a better experience. Unfortunately I don't hold out much hope. Smiley Sad
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Thank you missanna for your kind words. Should it be approved, I hope that the customers caught in the merger of T-Mobile to AT&T have a better experience. Unfortunately I don't hold out much hope. Smiley Sad
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

5 of 6 (183 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 11:56:04 AM
(0)
Scholar

I was about to pitch my ATT phone out the window at lunch.  4-5 bars and I was cutting out and dropping calls.  UGH!

I was about to pitch my ATT phone out the window at lunch.  4-5 bars and I was cutting out and dropping calls.  UGH!

6 of 6 (146 Views)