good bye att, transistion has been a nightmare

Contributor

good bye att, transistion has been a nightmare

well att this has been fun, but alas i am throwing in the white flag and going to your competitor.... this transition has been a complete and utter night mare... i dont wish any of it on anyone... my second phone on my account has transitioned and my primary has been pushed out until may 13.... so verizon here i come..... thanks again goodbye and good luck...

Message 1 of 6
Scholar

Re: good bye att, transistion has been a nightmare

At least you can go back... I can't because my number has been blocked from being a Verizon number again.

Message 2 of 6
Master

I am also going back to Verizon. Porting the number this week. Having only GPRS (voice) or EDGE (2G) only in most of my CMA wasn't what I had before. Big FAIL on AT&T's part.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Teacher

We apologize for your poor experience and thank you for allowing us to be your wireless provider for as long as we were!

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6
Master

Thank you missanna for your kind words. Should it be approved, I hope that the customers caught in the merger of T-Mobile to AT&T have a better experience. Unfortunately I don't hold out much hope. Smiley Sad
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Scholar

I was about to pitch my ATT phone out the window at lunch.  4-5 bars and I was cutting out and dropping calls.  UGH!

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support