Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 11, 2011
11:17:13 AM
View profile
go phone rate plan change

its time for me to renew the minutes on both my sons phones, and i have read that i could change the rate plan for them for free, (from the 10 cents per minute plan to the new $25.00 plan monthly) but i cant find HOW to do it anywhere.i always put $25 on their phones anyway, and this would be a better deal for them but what do i need to do?

its time for me to renew the minutes on both my sons phones, and i have read that i could change the rate plan for them for free, (from the 10 cents per minute plan to the new $25.00 plan monthly) but i cant find HOW to do it anywhere.i always put $25 on their phones anyway, and this would be a better deal for them but what do i need to do?

go phone rate plan change

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2011 11:21:31 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Call 611 and using the automated system, state "more options" at the first prompt, then "rate plans". You'll be able to change your rate plan selection from within that menu. Smiley Happy
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Call 611 and using the automated system, state "more options" at the first prompt, then "rate plans". You'll be able to change your rate plan selection from within that menu. Smiley Happy
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: go phone rate plan change

2 of 4 (3,607 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2011 11:41:42 AM
(0)
Contributor

thanks! what if i want to do it right now from the computer, is it possible? 1 of my boys minutes r expired as of yesterday and he needs a refill now while he's at school. he has his phone, i only have the computer to use for the moment, is there a way to do it like that?

thanks! what if i want to do it right now from the computer, is it possible? 1 of my boys minutes r expired as of yesterday and he needs a refill now while he's at school. he has his phone, i only have the computer to use for the moment, is there a way to do it like that?

3 of 4 (3,603 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2011 2:59:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I'm sure there is a way somewhere if you log into his online account, but I'm sure your son is home from school by now. Now would be a good opportunity to switch his plan before those busy Friday night text conversations begin. Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I'm sure there is a way somewhere if you log into his online account, but I'm sure your son is home from school by now. Now would be a good opportunity to switch his plan before those busy Friday night text conversations begin. Smiley Wink

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (3,587 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments