(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 4:09:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by Wild Banchi on Sep 22, 2011 at 4:15:40 PM
Look here in the "AT&T" section and then at "R225". The phone does have touch tones, but they are not configurable, as the instructions state. http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=64784&cv=820#fbid=bN40BgyjRPM

Is there a fee for touch tones? I'm a little confused by what you're trying to ask.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Look here in the "AT&T" section and then at "R225". The phone does have touch tones, but they are not configurable, as the instructions state. http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=64784&cv=820#fbid=bN40BgyjRPM

Is there a fee for touch tones? I'm a little confused by what you're trying to ask.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: go phone R225

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (145 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 4:13:00 PM
(0)
Professor

shirleyhoni wrote:

Does it have touch tone?

Is there a fee?

No phones use pulse dialing anymore. So yes, it is touch tone. But if you want to know whether you can hear the tone when pressing the button, I'd say probably.

There's no activation fee. But there's airtime card that you can purchase to add talk/text time to your phone.

shirleyhoni wrote:

Does it have touch tone?

Is there a fee?

No phones use pulse dialing anymore. So yes, it is touch tone. But if you want to know whether you can hear the tone when pressing the button, I'd say probably.

There's no activation fee. But there's airtime card that you can purchase to add talk/text time to your phone.

Re: go phone R225

3 of 3 (142 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments