Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 30, 2009
6:36:40 PM
View profile
getting a voicemail account after 60 days
I did not activate me voicemail account after i got my phone.It is well past the 60 days after i got my phone.Is there a way to get a voicemail account?If so,how do i do it?
I did not activate me voicemail account after i got my phone.It is well past the 60 days after i got my phone.Is there a way to get a voicemail account?If so,how do i do it?

getting a voicemail account after 60 days

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2009 5:06:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

macross36 wrote:

Call CS 1-800-331-0500 (preferably from a different phone) and they'll be able to create a VM box for you.

macross36 wrote:

Call CS 1-800-331-0500 (preferably from a different phone) and they'll be able to create a VM box for you.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: getting a voicemail account after 60 days

2 of 2 (4,344 Views)