Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 24, 2011
6:14:54 AM
View profile
get back to 4g
I recently downloaded an app to help save my battery life on my phone which changed my 4g phone to a 3g phone. It was fine at first until my brother needed to use my hotspot for his ps3 and everything was moving slow. So I uninstalled it but its still using a 3g network does anyone know what I should do?
I recently downloaded an app to help save my battery life on my phone which changed my 4g phone to a 3g phone. It was fine at first until my brother needed to use my hotspot for his ps3 and everything was moving slow. So I uninstalled it but its still using a 3g network does anyone know what I should do?

get back to 4g

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2011 10:16:52 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by hardhat harry on Dec 24, 2011 at 10:18:02 AM

What app did you download to save your battery?

Have you tried a reset?  Hold down the power button until you get the option menu, then sellect reset. 

What app did you download to save your battery?

Have you tried a reset?  Hold down the power button until you get the option menu, then sellect reset. 

Re: get back to 4g

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (288 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2011 10:20:07 AM
(0)
Contributor
It was easy save battery I didn't know how to reset it. I thought about though ill try it out
It was easy save battery I didn't know how to reset it. I thought about though ill try it out

Re: get back to 4g

3 of 3 (285 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments