finding my PUK code for an at&t pay as you go phone.

Highlighted
Teacher

finding my PUK code for an at&t pay as you go phone.

During my college class today, my phone was in my pocket and became unlocked, and somehow I managed to butt-dial until I locked myself out of my Sim card. How do I find my PUK code?

Message 1 of 3 (16,206 Views)
Community Manager

Re: finding my PUK code for an at&t pay as you go phone.

Hi Destiney2104,

I'm one of the Community Managers following-up on your post.  For help with your PUK code, please try, http://bit.ly/oF17Uo (may need to select your service/device type to view solution).  If we can help further, please ask the Community or shoot me a Private Message.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 3 (16,198 Views)
Master

Re: finding my PUK code for an at&t pay as you go phone.

If the above link does not help you, you will need to call customer service to unblock the PUK code. The phone number to call is 1-800-331-0500. The customer service rep should be able to help you unlock your SIM and give you the PUK code without any problems.

I have experience with this, and I hated the PUK code. Fortunately, the CSR that assisted me was very helpful and provided me the code quickly and easily.

Good luck.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 3 (16,182 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.