error registering device

error registering device

I just got my new blackjack II and I am getting frustrated trying to register it. It says "Xpress Mail Calendar Please register your device"

So I click on it and it takes me to a screen that says "Welcome to AT&T Xpress Mail" It gives me my mobil number so I click next and nothing but two circle check boxes appear on my screen that I can select, neither of them have any text beside them, but nothing happens when I click either one and then next no matter what I try.

any ideas?
Message 1 of 7 (5,027 Views)
Contributor

Re: error registering device

I'm having the same problem, and it's creating a bit of anxiety.  I can still connect to my email through the web browser, but the xpressmail ap. is so much more convenient.  What device are you using?  I'm trying to use a Tilt (my 3rd one, long stories).  I was tempted to go to the AT&T store, but the people that work at the one I go to aren't extremely friendly. 

I'm hoping it's an error on their part and it'll get worked out before too long.  I was very used to being 'connected' all the time.  Let us know if you hear anything!
Message 2 of 7 (5,015 Views)

I am using the blackjack II and I guess if your still getting the error too it is on there end not ours. I hope so anyway hahahahah thanks for the reply!
Message 3 of 7 (5,010 Views)
Contributor

I just tried to set it up again and it worked.  Good luck with yours!
Message 4 of 7 (4,979 Views)

yeah mine works now too!
Message 5 of 7 (4,966 Views)
Contributor

I have tried to register my TILT using the download to the phone and to the computer. Any way I do this I receive an error code which tells me to retry again.
Message 6 of 7 (4,823 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

what is the error code that you recieve?
Message 7 of 7 (4,804 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.