error registering device

error registering device

I just got my new blackjack II and I am getting frustrated trying to register it. It says "Xpress Mail Calendar Please register your device"

So I click on it and it takes me to a screen that says "Welcome to AT&T Xpress Mail" It gives me my mobil number so I click next and nothing but two circle check boxes appear on my screen that I can select, neither of them have any text beside them, but nothing happens when I click either one and then next no matter what I try.

any ideas?
Message 1 of 7
Contributor

Re: error registering device

I'm having the same problem, and it's creating a bit of anxiety.  I can still connect to my email through the web browser, but the xpressmail ap. is so much more convenient.  What device are you using?  I'm trying to use a Tilt (my 3rd one, long stories).  I was tempted to go to the AT&T store, but the people that work at the one I go to aren't extremely friendly. 

I'm hoping it's an error on their part and it'll get worked out before too long.  I was very used to being 'connected' all the time.  Let us know if you hear anything!
Message 2 of 7

I am using the blackjack II and I guess if your still getting the error too it is on there end not ours. I hope so anyway hahahahah thanks for the reply!
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

I just tried to set it up again and it worked.  Good luck with yours!
Message 4 of 7

yeah mine works now too!
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I have tried to register my TILT using the download to the phone and to the computer. Any way I do this I receive an error code which tells me to retry again.
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Scholar

what is the error code that you recieve?
Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support