Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 15, 2011
2:59:01 PM
View profile
enlarged icons..help!!

I am not sure what happen but my homescreen is 3 times larger than it should be and I can hardly use. Does anybody know how to get it back to normal size? I have reset and turned the phone off already.

I am not sure what happen but my homescreen is 3 times larger than it should be and I can hardly use. Does anybody know how to get it back to normal size? I have reset and turned the phone off already.

enlarged icons..help!!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2011 3:47:06 PM
(0)
Master
Settings>general>accessibility. Something was enabled in there.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Settings>general>accessibility. Something was enabled in there.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: enlarged icons..help!!

2 of 4 (288 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2011 3:49:22 PM
(0)
Contributor

I couldnt get to it earlier but it's fixed now...thank you for your help. Not sure how it got enabled but it's off now.

I couldnt get to it earlier but it's fixed now...thank you for your help. Not sure how it got enabled but it's off now.

3 of 4 (286 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2011 8:47:36 PM
(0)
Mentor

Tap the screen TWICE with 3 FINGERS. That toggles the "zoom" feature.

Once you are 'normally' in the phone, press the HOME button 3 times. That is where you overall enable and disable the zoom.

You can "preset" the zoom amount by tapping TWICE with 3 fingers AND WHILE HOLDING THE 3 FINGERS on the screen, drag up and down.

There are also someo 3rd party photo apps which enable a SINGLE tap to magnify; this is not the same although with those apps you can ue both magnification options at the same time if you wish.

With the 3 finger magnify, you can even do that when the phone is locked, i.e. before you unlock the slider.

Tap the screen TWICE with 3 FINGERS. That toggles the "zoom" feature.

Once you are 'normally' in the phone, press the HOME button 3 times. That is where you overall enable and disable the zoom.

You can "preset" the zoom amount by tapping TWICE with 3 fingers AND WHILE HOLDING THE 3 FINGERS on the screen, drag up and down.

There are also someo 3rd party photo apps which enable a SINGLE tap to magnify; this is not the same although with those apps you can ue both magnification options at the same time if you wish.

With the 3 finger magnify, you can even do that when the phone is locked, i.e. before you unlock the slider.

4 of 4 (175 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments