Helpful Links

enlarged icons..help!!

Contributor

enlarged icons..help!!

I am not sure what happen but my homescreen is 3 times larger than it should be and I can hardly use. Does anybody know how to get it back to normal size? I have reset and turned the phone off already.

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: enlarged icons..help!!

Settings>general>accessibility. Something was enabled in there.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I couldnt get to it earlier but it's fixed now...thank you for your help. Not sure how it got enabled but it's off now.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Mentor

Tap the screen TWICE with 3 FINGERS. That toggles the "zoom" feature.

Once you are 'normally' in the phone, press the HOME button 3 times. That is where you overall enable and disable the zoom.

You can "preset" the zoom amount by tapping TWICE with 3 fingers AND WHILE HOLDING THE 3 FINGERS on the screen, drag up and down.

There are also someo 3rd party photo apps which enable a SINGLE tap to magnify; this is not the same although with those apps you can ue both magnification options at the same time if you wish.

With the 3 finger magnify, you can even do that when the phone is locked, i.e. before you unlock the slider.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support